Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

A couple features I would pay extra for

stimpsonjc
I'm already using Smart Keyboard Pro. OUTSTANDING, EXCELLENT work! Thank you for this great keyboard.

Here are a couple features I would immediately pay extra for, in order of importance to me:

1) Long press Enter = Smiley box. Gotta have it! :D

2) Long press Spacebar (or comma) = Microphone (speech to text). Really really want it! :)

And a pretty low priority one, to me:
3) Long press Comma (or spacebar) = Box of other user defined text, similar to smiley box, perhaps with room for a few more characters.

Again, thanks for the great keyboard app!
v941726
if you use chomp for texting, they have a + button next to the dialogue box with lots of smileys :)
cyril Developer
Anyway the first feature is already done ;)