Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

full stops entered when i don't want them on t9

fishwalker
I've been looking for a good kb to replace. Default. Htc as the xt9/ABC key kept switching. Mid sentence. And it kept inserting full stops when i'm no where near key. Why is this and think I may need to uninstall. Just want old t9 phone pad as can write on that . Can't. Get used to this touch screen and had phone. Two weeks now. Htc desire 2.1 help? Do you see what I mean looking at this mess? It's a joke!
cyril Developer
I don't see why it would happen unless you do a double space, which inserts a period