Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Accents in PRO vs non-PRO

appelpaller
I just downloaded the Smart Keyboard (non-PRO) from the Android app store today. I really like it and once I can sort out a problem I have with my bank allowing online purchases using debit cards, I am seriously considering buying the PRO version.

There is however something that worries me. When long-pressing, I get the alternate symbol seen above the default symbol on each key, e.g. ! on the Z key. When long-pressing on e.g. E though, I do not get É, È, € or any other "special" E:s. Is that a limitation in the non-PRO version and will it work in the PRO-version or is it something else?

I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 with Android 1.6 (R2BA023) and I use the Swedish keyboard.
mmig
It's a limitation of non-PRO version.

I've buy the PRO version and I've accents on letters ;)