Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How can I purchase Smart Keyboard Pro?

RipRapRob
Hi there

Having read many good things about Smart Keyboard Pro, mainly the multi language support (I want to be able to swithc between Danish and English) I've been looking for a way to purchase it.

Since I'm in Denmark, I can't purchase stuff on Android Market (wake up, Google!), and I tried purchasing on SlideME, but their verification method is so utterly stupid I can't be bothered (I have to pay a fee to pay and then I have to wait for a banking statement before I can purchase? That will take like a month or two!).

Is there a third option? I don't mind paying extra for using Pay Pal.

Thanks :-)

/Rob
cyril Developer
Hello
you cannot blame SlideME for implementing a verification method, credit card frauds are very common and are costly for merchants like them.
Paypal is not supported yet but I will work on it. Send me an email at smartkeyboard (at) gmail.com so that we can make an arrangement