Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Google I/O modified

AndroidGX
Hello there ! 8-)

I found meyergre's work absolutely amazing about his original Google I/O keyboard (which I thanks very much!).
I decided to do some modifications on it.
I don't kow if you guys will like it but I post just in case :)

Here is the list I modified on the original xml file :
  • <label>#FF1f4176</label> to : FF000000
    <mod-label>#FF1f4176</mod-label> to : FF000000
    <other>#FF778797</other> to : FFa4bbd3

Here is the list I modified on drawable's folder
using Photoshop :
  • pressed.9.png
    bg.9.png
------------------------------------------------

Screenshots :

Key pressed :

Normal look :

Original Google I/O skin look :

Attachments

GoogleIO_AndroidGX_MDPI.zip 7.5 KB · downloaded 1,968 times