Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

User dictionary sorting

eolsgaard
Hi,

I was wondering if you could add a feature to sort the user dictionary by recently added? The smart dictionary feature can sometimes unintentionally add misspelled words to the dictionary, so fif we could sort by date added, I could easily see many of these new words added.

Thanks!
wookakux
I just logged in to ask for the same feature.
It would greatly help to enhance the in-use improvement of this keyboard!
tjhop4292
I never thought about this until I was typing quickly one day and it auto-added a few words on me.
Thanks for thinking of this.
chtamina
auto adding wrong spelled words like absadsabj it's a PITA and we need a way to fix it, this could be a start.
+1
perry9099
I really like auto-adding words. This really speeds up the process. Once you get used to this feature, it is really hard to go back to something that does not offer this. Thanks for all your hard work.
I am in with the dictionary sorting too!