Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
Quick question. Does anyone know how to move the cursor around easily? In the native HTC EVO/Android keyboard, there are arrows at the bottom where you can move the cursor to a misspelled or non-capitalized word. I don't see that feature on here. Is it missing or am I missing something. My thumbs are too big to touch the cursor to the right spot.
Thanks.
Mike
Never mind. I actually found the link on google, but not when searching these forums. Great feature to have. I really didn't think they could improve on the original keyboard, but I do type a lot faster with this.
Great job. Will spread the word.
I too wouldn't mind the HTC style cursor arrows on the keyboard itself instead of having to switch to another screen. But over all I use this keyboard the most because it is simply better than the HTC keyboard. But adding the cursors would be a nice option to have. Make it happen Cyril

mikeinstlouis wrote:Never mind. I actually found the link on google, but not when searching these forums. Great feature to have. I really didn't think they could improve on the original keyboard, but I do type a lot faster with this.
Great job. Will spread the word.
Can you provide the google link?