Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Keyboard Not working for App search and Email

Ragdollamber
I am having prolems when trying to use search in app market - T9 doesnt work at all, and reverting to putting in letters individually doesnt work as it wont go past the first letter on the key no matter how many times I tap it. It is also troublesome for emails. I am having to go back to X10 standard keyboard for these functions - not much good really. Can anyone help please.
cyril Developer
Looks like there is a issue in the X10 as many people report such problems
Just an idea.. do you have "always suggest" enabled? If yes, can you try to disable it?
Ragdollamber
Hi
I checked the settings and 'always suggest' was already disabled - I thought it might be worth enabling it to see what happened - and it now works!. Thankyou.