[Already reported as Issue #55 on the bugtracker]
(I assume a lot of people have a similar setup, using English as a second language, and using the suggestion feature as sort of a spell-checker for foreign words)
Is there any chance of this beeing implemented in future builds?
...Having "Quick fixes" enabled often works out as having "Auto-complete" turned on, even if the user doesn't want/need it.Basically, what I really want from the the keyboard software is ONLY to show me the suggestions, and NOT to do any automatic correction by itself.
Especially for non-english speaking users, this proves to be a big deal in certain cases, as it automatically corrects words that might be common to that language, and ignores the user dictionary for the most part.
An option to simply show suggestions, without actually automatically correcting anything would be much appreciated..
(I assume a lot of people have a similar setup, using English as a second language, and using the suggestion feature as sort of a spell-checker for foreign words)
Is there any chance of this beeing implemented in future builds?