Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Is this app still being developed?

Agrajag
I'm wondering with all the goofy topics in the various forums here if the app has been abandoned at this point or if it's still as supported as it was at the start?
c00ller
Yeah the spam has gotten out of control for sure. As for the app, my guess is the developer (cyril) probably finds the app has reached full maturity and has no bugs that he is aware of. Further development will probably be towards ICS compatibility, whenever that time comes.
cyril Developer
Sorry for the spam, I will try to keep it under control but I have been very busy with other things lately.
The app is not abandoned ;)