Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

No multitouch with CM6RC3 (or dailies)

ravichopra
Have lost keyboard multitouch when I switched to CM6RC3. Same problem with daily ROM uploads.

Hope this isn't permanent...
-R
cyril Developer
I will upgrade my CM ROM later (not now) so I will tell you if I see the problem too...
ravichopra
Confirmed still broken in CM6.0.0 stable.
cyril Developer
And what do you mean by "broken" exactly? There is no problem with the other ROMs, so why would it be a problem with Smart Keyboard?
ravichopra
Multitouch doesn't work. Press and hold the shift key, for existence, and try to hit other keys and they don't work. I have no idea why it doesn't work with CM6 and does with other ROMs.

-R
ravichopra
BTW, at another suggestion in another forum, I tried deleting the cache and Dalvik cache, rebooting, then reinstalling the keyboard. Still no MT...
nick.koutrelakos
Multitouch works for me on CM6 DInc.
cyril Developer
No problem with CM 6.0.0 on Nexus One, I don't understand what happens to you...