Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Display Bug since Update 3.0.1

nEx
Hi,

On HTC Hero Android Version 2.1....

I´ve installed Smart Keyboard Pro + German Language Pack
I choose the "HTC" Skin.

On Horizontal View everythings fine (Picture 1)
On Vertical View the Second Line is too far to the first Line.. (Picture 2)

Thanks and greets..
nEx

Attachments

DSC2.JPG
DSC2.JPG
DSC1.JPG
DSC1.JPG
cyril Developer
Hello
I checked this before doing the release but I will check again..
nEx
all the other Standard Skins are fine...

thanks and greets
cyril Developer
Actually it's a subtle problem present since the beginning, but for some reasons it's more visible with the HTC skin on landscape mode on MDPI devices...
Looking at it