Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Accent request for english intenational layout

h078
Can the following characters be added to the accent characters on English International layout in PRO version

Ž ž, Š š ,Ć ć, Č č, Đ đ

I am not sure but I think that should be simple thing to do or if there is any way I can do it myself please point me in the right direction
cyril Developer
That's possible, but for which language is it? I could also (and prefer to) add the layout for this language...
acidoklysm
I was also hoping for this to be added to the English language layout.