Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Reverts to T9 in portrait mode?

armfeldt
Basically just using this with handcentsms and more often than not, when in portrait mode, SK reverts from normal to T9. I keep going into settings and changing it back but it reverts to T9 when I start up handcent sms.. Why oh whY?
cyril Developer
Hello
I would say you do a left swipe gesture by mistake which takes you back to normal keyboard
Just disable this gesture if you don't need it...
armfeldt
Thanks Cyril! I've disabled gestures and I'll check back in tomorrow to let you know if the problem persists!

Update: No bug! Just me not being aware of the features. =) Thanks again Cyril!