Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

"?!23" on Better Keyboard Skins won't change color

eolsgaard
Whenever I use a Better Keyboard skin on Smart Keyboard (let's use the BK iPhone keyboard as an example), I noticed that the "shift" key, "backspace" key, and "enter" key all change properly to white. However, the "?123" key never changes from anything but black. It's not a big deal, but it does throw off the symmetry and is a little awkward aesthetically. When I use the default Smart Keyboard skins, this problem does not exist, of course. Is this because the "?123" key also doubles as a shortcut to SK's settings?

Could it be changed to that the "?123" key automatically changes like the rest of the keys, or if that's not possible, that it can be toggled whether it's black or white? Most skins only use black or white to color the text on keys.

Here's an example of what it looks like:
External image (desmond.yfrog.com)

And here's an example of what it should look like:
External image (desmond.yfrog.com)
cyril Developer
That's right I forgot a detail in the skin loader.. I will fix