Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Disable Multitouch Option

lol
The multitouch option is killing me. I love SMP but the glitches that come with SMP+Multitouch+Aria is horrendous.

Please, I believe this shouldn't be a hard thing to implement and I know a lot of people are having trouble to the multitouch. An option to disable would be wise!
cyril Developer
I can add this option, but what are your problems exactly? (better to fix them than disabling MT !!)
lol
When I type with the left thumb hovering a key on the left, example: key A (not at all touching, visible space between thumb and screen) and I press down on the right thumb, there is a sort of spaz and the A key gets pressed a bunch of times, usually 3-4 A's show up. This is a huge problem when typing fast because I know my thumb isn't touching the A but the A gets pressed a bunch of times, messing up everything, and confusing the heck out of me.

Multitouch Disabling would be a great option to have anyway just give it to people who prefer to not have that function.
lol
Thanks for adding feature so quickly!

It fixed my problem of random keys being pressed. I'm sure users of smaller screen Androids would find this a great addition to SKP!