Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Period key removal

dlamay
Greetings,

I can not stand the default keyboard in Android becuase I keep hitting the "period" key when trying to hit the spacebar.

Can you remove or move the period key on Smart Keyboard PRO?

I've tried and purchased several other keyboards and can not find one that really works for my big thumb.

Any help is most appreciated and I will purchase your application if I can get rid of the period key!

Thanks,
Dan
Oveja
This would be a nice option, since double space is what I (and most people[?]) use for a period and the comma is already on the top bar.
cyril Developer
It's not easy at the moment but I will work on this
Zarch
Would certainly give a thumbs up to this suggestion. I'm always hitting . when going for the space bar.

If you could put space-space to = . then you wouldn't need the . key and increase the width of the space bar.
Whippetcat
I see this has been done in Portrait. Can the option to remove the period also be given in Landscape? Thank you.