Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Alternate Skin: Ultra Keyboard - Hero Theme

eolsgaard
Hey, when the Better Keyboard support came out, I was able to use the skin "Ultra Keyboard - Hero Theme," which I really like. For some reason, though, this no longer works. Is this protected?

Thanks,

Erik
cyril Developer
No it's not protected... Actually there is a bug if you installed a skin in /sdcard/skins, you cannot load BK skins any more...
I will fix for next version
eolsgaard
Hmm... I definitely didn't install it on the SD card.

What's weird too is that I downloaded custom skins for Golden State Warriors themed keyboard, and an LA Clippers themed keyboard. The Warriors one works, but the LA Clippers one doesn't. Very confusing.
cyril Developer
No, I mean the BK skin will not work if you installed other skins in /sdcard/skins
If that's not the case, can you install Log Collector and send me your phone logs when you try to open Ultra Keyboard Hero skin? It may be another problem
eolsgaard
As usual, you were right... :P

Problem solved, thanks Cyril!