Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
how to change keyboard language
sailorman
I have sony ericsson x10 xperia mini pro. This phone with hardware keyboard. How to change language from hardware keyboard?
cyrilDeveloper
It should be shift+space, but as I could not test, there is no guarantee...
sailorman
not work
p.s. I buy pro version - 2 time ) plese help.
cyrilDeveloper
Just to be sure... which languages are you using? Maybe you are expecting something which is not yet implemented
sailorman
I use russian and english. And I can't switch between this languages in landscape mode. In landscape mode the screen keyboard is hidden.
cyrilDeveloper
OK so the problem is not that you can't change the language (you should be able to) but that russian hardware keyboard is not yet supported