Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

REQ: Slovak dictionary

killeriq
Hello,

I would like to ask u if u plan to do also Slovak dictionary for word prediction? at the moment im using eng one but sometime it jumps to different word after hitting space...


thx
cyril Developer
Hello
I can add it with some help. As for every language I need a word list sorted by decreasing frequency of usage
killeriq
i any way how to export from my word list what is the keyboard learning?
cyril Developer
It's possible but that would be a very short list... a good dictionary would have at least 30000 words, to give an idea
Mandark
If you know of any existing dictionaries for other products (HTC's keyboard or SWYPE, perhaps?), perhaps you could reverse-engeneer it yourself, and give the list to Cyril?
killeriq
Bad Request
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.
korenisko
for dictionary adding, exist Slovak for anysoftkeyboard, SlideIt have Slovak dictionary.
Tried your keyboard and I loving it.