Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

How to set 'Suggested words'?

Jibeso
I've just downloaded and installed smart keyboard pro with samsung galaxy s2. I mainly needed it for writing in Korean and Japanese. Then, I watched some videos/tutorials that help in using this app but I still don't get what I have to set for making smart keyboard pro showing the suggested words in orange (while typing). I don't know how to set the smiley button (bottom right) too. Here's a screenshot of what I'm talking about:

External image (i44.tinypic.com)
baineteo
Hi there,

Have you downloaded the respective dictinonaries? They candidates (orange words) only show after you've downloaded the dictionary.

I believe the smiley key can be set in the options (press and hold the 123 key).