Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
I updated to version 3.3.1 and text prediction has stopped working in T9 portrait mode. A predicted word list appears, however the "predicted" word is not highlighted at all and pressing space does not result in it being inserted into the message. I did not change any settings and it has always worked prior to this version. The prediction seems to work correctly in landscape mode and other portrait modes other than T9.
Many thanks
Andrew
Can you tell me in which app does it happen? Autocorrection with space bar is now always enabled when T9 prediction (T9 button) is on, and always off when T9 prediction is off, so if it doesn't work I need to know in which situation
My apologies. This was for chomp sms; however it now appears to work after reinstalling chomp.
Many thanks
Andrew