Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Clone Mac skin

greenzombie
External image (i42.tinypic.com)

He is not an identical copy of the Apple keyboard

Keep the darker letters for easy viewing. Keys well spaced to avoid typos.I chose to keep some buttons lighter to not cause confusion. Retro microphone.

Attachments

clonemac.zip 29.5 KB · downloaded 4,770 times

foreualwaysny
Love this skin, the idea of the letters/buttons being spaced makes it easier to type.

Now I was wondering if you could change color to a darker color???

Thanks
Icetray
foreualwaysny wrote:Love this skin, the idea of the letters/buttons being spaced makes it easier to type.

Now I was wondering if you could change color to a darker color???

Thanks
I would love to see this in black as well. (:
greenzombie
Icetray wrote:
foreualwaysny wrote:Love this skin, the idea of the letters/buttons being spaced makes it easier to type.

Now I was wondering if you could change color to a darker color???

Thanks
I would love to see this in black as well. (:
I did something similar in my other skin >>>> http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... 477#p12477
Icetray
greenzombie wrote:
foreualwaysny wrote:Love this skin, the idea of the letters/buttons being spaced makes it easier to type.

Now I was wondering if you could change color to a darker color???

Thanks
I did something similar in my other skin >>>>> http://www.dexilog.com/smartkeyboard/fo ... 477#p12477
Actually I have that skin as well! (: Anyways I'm looking for this but with black tiles instead. (: