Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Can't get my smart keyboard to work!!!

IncredibleJen
All of the sudden out of nowhere, my smart keyboard pro stopped working. I have my original keyboard back, no matter what I've done I can't get this to work. I've in-installed it, cleared the data, forced stopped it & still doesn't work. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't even care what skin I have on it, as long as I can get that keyboard back!!! HELP!!!!
aries
I can't get mine too either! One day it was all there and the next day, the English for SKB Pro was gone from my applications (though needed to be 'uninstalled' from my task manager. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the English for SKB Pro 3x (though have not uninstalled SKB Pro as don't want to pay again. Now, when I try to download and install it, it claims it is there but I can't find it anywhere!! I really really miss my T9 and predictive text in portrait mode.