I have not found the dynamic key touch zone resizing to work since the feature was added.
When typing a word even if I am merely one "pixel" out side of what I presume to be the key hitbox, the keyboard will always register the wrong key.
Perhaps I have misunderstood the feature's intended purpose.
Attached is a picture that I believe illustrates what I am talking about. In the picture, I am typing the word "test" and I have tapped about 1 "pixel" outside of the "t" key. I would think if they keyboard is dynamically resizing the virtual key then it should have enlarged the "t" enough to correct that error.
You can see that the touch point is cut in half by at the center between the two keys so the point of contact was nearly perfectly between the two keys. I wonder if the touch point graphic being cut in half is because of the virtual key or the actually visual key graphic border. I'm guessing the latter.
When typing a word even if I am merely one "pixel" out side of what I presume to be the key hitbox, the keyboard will always register the wrong key.
Perhaps I have misunderstood the feature's intended purpose.
Attached is a picture that I believe illustrates what I am talking about. In the picture, I am typing the word "test" and I have tapped about 1 "pixel" outside of the "t" key. I would think if they keyboard is dynamically resizing the virtual key then it should have enlarged the "t" enough to correct that error.
You can see that the touch point is cut in half by at the center between the two keys so the point of contact was nearly perfectly between the two keys. I wonder if the touch point graphic being cut in half is because of the virtual key or the actually visual key graphic border. I'm guessing the latter.
