Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Suggestion - Next word prediction

phlyphish
Swift keyboard does an amazing job of predicting not only the current word, but the next word as well. But Smart Keyboard has most of the other features I use and want. I would love to see the next word prediction implemented in Smart Keyboard.

Also, I've seen another keyboard that allows a small downward swipe to select the alternate key value. It's way faster than a long press and much more certain in it's selection. Would love to see that as a feature as well.

Still, smart keyboard is my main keyboard because it recognizes my typing better than any others. I love it, but I still switch once in a while to get these other features.

Thanks for a great product.