Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

magnifier to correct miatakes

eastoner
I did a search and it looks like no one has requested this. Is there a way to add a magnifier to smart keyboard so that it easier to correct mistakes made when typing?

To clarify, you would type a sentence and if you made a mistake, you would long press on your typed sentence and a magnifier would appear which would allow you to more accurately place the cursor where the mistake you made was.

Am I being clear? Does anybody else think this would be a good idea?
cyril Developer
It can be useful but I don't think it has something to do with the keyboard. Long pressing in the text box is handled by the text widget itself, on which the keyboard has no control at all. This should be a feature at the whole Android level