Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Customize punctuation shortcuts?

BozQ
I've noticed since a few release ago that there is a new shortcut toolbar above the main keyboard to some of the more common punctuations.

I love this new implementation. And I was hoping that you might give us the option of picking our own shortcuts. Is this possible to implement in future releases? Or is this already possible now and I overlooked it somewhere in the settings?
cyril Developer
It's not possible now but I may add this option
BozQ
Thank you sir, for considering.
Keep up the excellent work.

Just to let you know that I specifically created a Slideme.org account JUST to buy your app, as paid Android market is not available to me.

Thank you!