Hai!
I made a back up of my keyboard settings and imported my custom dictionary (~700 words) from a .txt file into userdic.db file using SQLite. Everything went smooth until it was time to restore the modified backup.zip file. Keyboard restore function didn't seem to do anything. This is where I noticed a problem. When backing up data with the software it creates backup.zip with folder hierarchy /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/... and so on. But when examining the zip archive with astro file manager there was an unnamed folder in root of the zip file under which were the first data folder. When repacking my modified back up with imported user dictionary into .zip I was unable to reproduce the same unnamed folder thus the back up restore function of the software failed. Does anyone have any insight or tips on this matter? Thanks in advance.
I made a back up of my keyboard settings and imported my custom dictionary (~700 words) from a .txt file into userdic.db file using SQLite. Everything went smooth until it was time to restore the modified backup.zip file. Keyboard restore function didn't seem to do anything. This is where I noticed a problem. When backing up data with the software it creates backup.zip with folder hierarchy /data/data/net.cdeguet.smartkeyboardpro/... and so on. But when examining the zip archive with astro file manager there was an unnamed folder in root of the zip file under which were the first data folder. When repacking my modified back up with imported user dictionary into .zip I was unable to reproduce the same unnamed folder thus the back up restore function of the software failed. Does anyone have any insight or tips on this matter? Thanks in advance.