Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Smart keyboard pro doesn't work on my hardware qwerty KBD

austin
Hi~

I purchased Smart keyboard pro yesterday because I had been attracted in good screen keyboard skin(like iphone).

By the way, I have suffered serious problem because hardware built in qwerty keyboard can't be used.

Whenever I try to use hard keyboard, I can't change language mode with button for language change mode.
(For your guidance, In Korean version of Motorola Milestone(A853), there is a button for changing language mode.)
(Actually this language mode change button is used for 'menu function' in other country version. It's located in the left side of right 'Alt' key)

Surely, I tried to find FAQ and Q&A with googling. But, I finally failed to find solution.

If it's not worked in up to date version, Please fix this bug for Korean milestone version(A853, Official name is 'MOTOQRTY'.)

Look forward your positive answer for fixing this problem.
cyril Developer
Actually you can change the language with shift+space, but it will not work anyway as hardware key translation for korean is not yet implemented. But be patient, this is in the todo list!
austin
cyril wrote:Actually you can change the language with shift+space, but it will not work anyway as hardware key translation for korean is not yet implemented. But be patient, this is in the todo list!

Thanks for your prompt reply~!

I hope you can achieve your 'to do' in the near future and make Korean users satisfied soon~ :)

Have a nice day~!