Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Bluetooth Hardware Keyboard Delete Key

fidaro
Hello,

I purchased a bluetooth keyboard recently. But the problem is this keyboard has a "Delete" button in the place of "Backspace".
So naturally when I press this key, it works as "delete" not "backspace". So when I mis-type something instead of simply pressing the backspace key I have to press the left key and then this delete key which is quite annoying.

So, it would be great if there is an option like

Hardware "Delete" key works as "BS".

This should be much more natural to the Windows users like myself.

Or, it would be super nice if you can support the hardware keyboard remapping function so that I can remap or disable certain hardware keys.

Thanks,
thomasAnderson
well, this can be done through the help of keyword remapping software.
you can download it with the help of google but it better to to be done under the guidance of technician, so that it does not cause keyboard dead.