Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Letter p does not work in portrait mode

smarblewnec
Hello,
I have been using smart keyboard pro for over a year. It has been great but last week the letter p stopped working in portrait mode. If I switch over to numbers and symbols the 0 does not work either. Everything is fine in landscape mode but I don't like landscape mode so this makes the keyboard unusable for me.

The stock keyboard works fine. I have tried calibration multiple times, uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled all without fixing the problem.

Any ideas how to fix this?
smarblewnec
Anyone from smart keyboard have any ideas? I can't be the only one having this problem.