Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Cursor move problem

kreeze
Hi.
First of all, I cannot speak English well. ;)
I found a bug. I'm using Korean&English.

When I typing something, there is underline under the text and I will call it 'edit mode'.

In this edit mode(remains underline) when I move cursor to other place, there is still underline and when I type something in other place, text is entered next of undetlined text not cursor is on. I think edit mode should be clear when cursor is moved.

I feel it's critical bug and I hope it would fixed ASAP. Thank you.
kreeze
I've got a mail that developer is working on it now. :)
cyril Developer
Already fixed, it was a stupid mistake...
Will send the update in the next hour
cyril Developer
Can you try again with version 3.5.1?
angela
hello everyone...i have recently bought a laptop..but the cursor does not work properly...can anyone suggest me about this