Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Customize default single letter/word in T9

SOS
In T9 when I press the"4" button I get "g" as the first suggestion (Danish language) but g can never stand alone I Danish, I want "i". I thought I read that it was possible to customize but could not find it.

For other word suggestions it would also be nice if you could decide a default suggestion.

I suggest a very simple way to implement: Let user long press a word in the word suggestion box and then show "Default" briefly when accepted, much in the same way as when saving a new word (saved).
SamFerdinand
This has been an, alas unresolved, issue with me as well. Both on the Norwegian AND the English keyboard. It worked as it should in the beginning (one year ago, I think), got tired of it and therefore re-installed it, but still it's the same problem.
I just posted a new topic on this in the bug section as I couldn't find any similar threads, until now that is, but the original date of your thread tells me this could take a while to be fixed :(