Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

ICS 4.0.2 Voice Input/Dictionary not working for Korean

yamatos921
using Verizon Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.2. Korean keyboard and Text prediction works flawlessly but every word I type have redline although they are correct. I click it anyway then no suggested words display to choose from and two other selections are to delete or add. As for Voice to text, with Korean keyboard, whatever I speak in Korean, it recognize as English and displays in English. So to me, it looks like with Korean dictionary is added, it somehow still ties to English Dictionary. These feature worked perfectly with my previous Droid 2 Global with Gingerbread. So I would think this is an issue with ICS 4.0.2?

Any ideas?