Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Slovene dictionary

jure3000
Hey.
Is it possible to add slovene dictionary?
I found a website http://bos.zrc-sazu.si/a_top2000.html where you can find words and relative frequencies. I combinded the words with excel, excluded Fiction (becouse most new words from that are are old and are not used in everyday talking) and got nearly 5000 unique worlds with frequencies. Hope that is enought.

I can send you words (excell file) with frequencies.
cyril Developer
Hello
thanks for the list but I'm not sure 5000 will be enough. As many words are missing, it's actually worse than having no dictionary at all (at least if you use auto-correct)
I think 10000 is the absolute minimum, and 50000 is the optimal size
jure3000
Can you try to create it and i will test it.
I sent a mail to the website where these words are published. Hope thay give me larger list.
cyril Developer
OK can you send me the list you have by mail?