Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Arrow (with number) keypad and typing speed problem

keijun
Please make a option that I can select the 'arrow keypad' as a default when I press '123' button.

In my case, I usually use arrow with numbers keypad more often.


In addition, from around v3.3 (I'm not sure, maybe between 3.2.2 and 3.3.1),

when I typing fast, sometimes it freezes in a short time so that wrong letter is typed(wrong letter means long-press letter, '@' instead of 'a')

It solved in the v3.5 however still it has the problem.

Both Korean and English.

Please enhance the typing speed (support fast typing without freeze)

Thank you
cyril Developer
You can maybe define a swipe gesture to show the arrow keypad?
About the "freeze" which shows the alternative character, I think you can get rid of this by setting a longer delay for the long press
keijun
cyril wrote:You can maybe define a swipe gesture to show the arrow keypad?
About the "freeze" which shows the alternative character, I think you can get rid of this by setting a longer delay for the long press
Even I can change the arrow keypad with gesture, it's not comfortable.
Because sometimes when I swipe on the keypad, some keys pressed without change.
That's why I suggest this option.

I think the speed problem is about overall smart keyboard app, please enhance the speed.

Thank you :)