Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

trouble downloading update

kthompson55
Current update fails to download via the market. Have tried numerous times.
cyril Developer
There is nothing I can do, the Android Market may be overloaded due to the launch of new countries this week
If the problem persists, the answer is in the second item of the FAQ
kthompson55
Cyril,

Thanks much, the FAQ worked great. Wish I would have found that before posting.

Love this keyboard!!!

Ken
boxinggriffin
Unfortunately I didn't find the FAQ right away, and tried to uninstall. Now Smart Keyboard Pro is uninstalled but in the market it is still constantly trying to download. Any suggestions?
cyril Developer
I would say: same solution. Try to reset the market as explained in the FAQ