Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Long press character without unity

keijun
I use both Korean and English.

The long press key function is GREAT!!

However when I press the top row (QWERTYUIOP), the position of the numbers are different.

When I press 'ㅂ' (same position with 'Q' in Eng keypad), '1' is on the right side of the 'ㅃ'.

However when I press 'ㅔ' (same position with 'P' in Eng keypad), '0' is on the left side of the 'ㅖ'.

It's not good.

So, please make this interface same.

I think right side is better.

(1~5 is on the right side and 9~0 is on the left side.)
cyril Developer
Hello
maybe you feel it's not good, but it's impossible to change it. Indeed if you press ㅂ, 1 should be selected by default (unless you disabled the "korean numbers priority" option) so it must be on the left side (to be above the typed key), otherwise ㅂ would be the default selection. Same thing for ㅔ, as 0 is the default selection it must be on the right side.