Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Add Word to Dictionary

mazz0310
Cyril,
I know the feature is there if you enable the "smart learning" or w/e it is, but the thing with that is if you make a mistake it adds it to the dictionary and then that has priority over dictionary words.

Is it possible to make it so that if you press the word (in the suggestion bar it adds it) kind of like how the Droid X works. With the X if you press the word it says tap again to add to the dictionary, so basically if you tap the word twice it is added to the dictionary.

Thanks
cyril Developer
Well, maybe I misunderstood, but you can already add a word with a long press in the suggestion bar. Do you want double tap instead of long press?
mazz0310
Oh jeez I didn't even know that. LOL disregard this thread then because that's what I was talking about....doh! !