Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

vlingo support for microphone button

Sally Mack
Hello,

For us vlingo users (google voice to text doesn't work over Bluetooth), would it be possible to have an option in the voice input settings to choose which voice service is activated. Currently, the only way to activate vlingo within a text field is to use their keyboard, which isn't half as good as smart keyboard ;) .

Thanks!
cyril Developer
Hello
I asked Vlingo if it's possible, waiting for an answer...
Camber01
Greetings. I'm looking at buy the Pro version of Smart Keyboard, but the one thing that is holding me up is being able to set my Voice Recognition to Vlingo. Have you had any response back from them? I know this was an old post but still a valid question. Other than that, it is a great app! Thanks!