Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
I came over from Ultra Keyboard and LOVE the stability and speed of Smart Keyboard PRO. One thing I miss though is the ability to use "Tracing" as an input method (Ultra Keyboard calls it "tracing"). It's exactly like "Swype" on the standard Android keyboard, where you can drag your finger instead of the multi touch keypad. Is that a possibility? This keyboard is by far the best, I'm just hoping to make it better. Thank you for such a great product.
Well, this is something I may start as soon as my TODO list is empty, but it's not yet

I can wait! If your list is like mine, it may be a while, but it'll be worth the wait. Thanks for the reply.
