Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
Im sure this is an easy question but I am not cell phone programing smart. So, Im turning to the good ppl of the forum to help.
My MIC button is gone. It was there before I did the last update and now, can’t find it. I do have language set to English and do have the option checked in setting. Still, no luck.
Any advice?
Veronica
Hello
I don't see any reason for that, if you selected "mic key" in the options and the current language is English it should be there. Are you sure you use the latest version of Smart Keyboard Pro?
Can you long press 123 key? If you don't see "Smart Keyboard Pro Settings", it means you don't use Smart Keyboard Pro any more, which would explain the problem;) Then click "Help" and "About..." to check the version
Did an uninstall and reinstall. It showed up then. I then did a backup and it went away agian? So, uninstall/reinstall once more. Have to redo all settings and words and all that stuff but ohh well, at least its back.