Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Snall bug - letters sticking

nick.koutrelakos
One small bug I've noiced is that if I'm typing in portrait, when I press down a letter and for some reason during that interval, my phone goes into landscape because of the way I'm holding it, then the letter in portrait forever looks as though it's being pressed. Its not a big deal, just something I've noticed.
cyril Developer
Thanks, I have been trying for months to reproduce this problem, and didn't realize it happens when you switch to landscape! Will fix
nick.koutrelakos
Never failing to impress, cyril.
zetagear
i havent tried the beta yet but in may ver im using its vice versa it also happens in landscape mode
cyril Developer
Yes it was also when switching from landscape to portrait (and it's fixed in the beta)