Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Additional row with digits

foruum
Please add layouts (en, ru) with a separate row for digits.

Attachments

RUS_4.png
RUS_4.png
AndroidUser
I think this is a great idea. On bigger devices there's plenty of room to add a 5th row. I know Samsung has added a 5th row with numbers on their bigger devices such as the Note and Nexus. Is this addition possible to do without messing up the skins though?? If it's possible I would love to have a separate numbers row on Smart Keyboard as well!!

Here are two screenshots from my Galaxy Note (size reduced by 50%)

External image (img831.imageshack.us)

External image (img545.imageshack.us)

Brgds...