Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Swipe left and right moves cursor left and right

simweb
Hi. First thanks you for Smart Keyboard Pro. I have tryed the free Scandinavia Keyboard and that had a great feature that Smart Keyboard Pro should have too. It is the feature/konfiguration of the ledt and right Swipe of the keyboard. If you swipe ledt one time it shuold move the textcursor one character place to left. And ditto the right Swipe should love the textcursor one character to the right. Then we don't mere the arrow keys to love the videoer arround when we mere to correct typos. It should be rather easy to code this feature in to Smart Keyboard. And many Sound har the feature I'm sure. Greetings Jesper, Denmark.
cyril Developer
Hello
indeed it's very easy to add, I'll do in a next version
fekish
Could we have also the moving cursor with the colume buttons?
primitiveworld
fekish wrote:Could we have also the moving cursor with the volume buttons?
I love this feature in the HTC_IME mod keyboard. It's nice for phones like Samsung Vibrant that don't have a trackball, I think its a little more convenient than swiping the keyboard to move it (I find that I am inserting letters more often than moving cursor), and I think it'd be better than swiping to get to arrow keys. Thanks :D
simweb
Thank you very much developer.
It works great with the swipe left and right.
Greetings Jesper, Denmark.
Xperia X10i.