Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see
Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email
contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.
In 3.8.0/3.8.1, word suggestions seem to be unconditionally enabled. I've tried toggling it a few times (and even enabling it just in case the meaning had been inverted by accident), but no luck.
UPDATE: Sorry, looks like it's only in some widgets. For example, the Market search input box widget. But I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere. Thanks again.
Thanks,
Dave
Can you detail exactly your configuration? What is this "market search" widget? (is it "google search" widget for apps?) Do you have other examples?
Not "widget" as in home screen widget. "Widget" as in user interface widget.
It looks like predictions are shown for any search box. In the Market app (which I described before), the global Quick Search Box, inside FBreader, and probably others as well.
Thanks,
Dave
I cannot reproduce your problem with "show suggestions" off
Can you backup your settings to the SD card and send your file /sdcard/smartkeyboardpro/backup.zip to smartkeyboardpro at gmail.com ?
Sorry, I hate it when people do this to me too, but I re-installed Smart Keyboard Pro for an unrelated reason and the problem disappeared.