Archived forum. This is a read-only copy of the Smart Keyboard community forum (2010–2015), kept for its history and its skins. Posts are shown as they were written, so some answers are out of date — see Help for current information. Want a post of yours removed? Email contact@smartkeyboardpro.com.

Long press suggestion to delete word from user dictionary

itjhie
Hi,

Just want to suggest a simple yet very useful feature:
Long press suggestion to delete word from user dictionary.

I believe this is a missing feature that exists in default android keyboard.

Many thanks.
Mandark
Sounds usefull, my user dictionary has a lot of typos I won't be bothered to look for and delete.
BozQ
I agree. This is actually quite a useful feature.
Because although Smart Keyboard Pro is very responsive and quite good at predicting which words we actually meant to type, there are times when we take it for granted to type too fast and the misspelled words are saved into the user dictionary.