GlossBlack skin
The GlossBlack is cool too, I can't decide which one I like better 3D or Gloss. But why choose when you can have both.
Definitely using this one, but would you be able to make a version where the grey overlay on the black on the keypad is just a bit darker?
Thanks if you can
Thanks if you can
nklenchik wrote:Definitely using this one, but would you be able to make a version where the grey overlay on the black on the keypad is just a bit darker?Let me know if that works for you.
Thanks if you can
At Link's permission, I made a version of the Glossy Black keyboard that highlights red when buttons are pushed. Link's keyboard, red altered by myself.
Glossy Black Red
External image (img25.imageshack.us)
Glossy Black Red
External image (img25.imageshack.us)
This is just another variation of the red highlight keyboard I altered. Of course, orginal credits go to Link for this wonderful keyboard skin.
This is Glossy Black Red Lined
External image (img261.imageshack.us)
This is Glossy Black Red Lined
External image (img261.imageshack.us)
i suggest you have printscreens of portait mode. Basically myself i care more for portrait mode and very little for landscape...

The gloss black red lined looks awesome on my phone. Could you do a blue or android green?
wire-to-wire wrote:The gloss black red lined looks awesome on my phone. Could you do a blue or android green?Easy enough! Green and Blue versions, original credits to Link.
External image (img35.imageshack.us)
External image (img709.imageshack.us)
Thanks for making the skin
using the glossblackdark
Luvin' the green, my fascinate will be very happy. Thx.
wow! awesome skins man 
Awesome skin. Loving it
Cheers
Dan
Cheers
Dan
Omg plz make me α purple or pinkish one or tell me how to do it
I was going to get green or blue but still like the red
Very much
Thanks
Very much
Thanks
@dan55; I'm glad you like the red version, it's my fav too!
@pumpsNhips; I have no problem making a purple version, just will take a little time. I also want to make sure all this is okay with Link. He's the original creator of this awesome keyboard, I don't want to seem like I'm over taking his thread. If Link wants to post if it's okay, then I'll get working. His keyboards are the best! I'm using an altered version of his Brass keyboard that I never shared.
@pumpsNhips; I have no problem making a purple version, just will take a little time. I also want to make sure all this is okay with Link. He's the original creator of this awesome keyboard, I don't want to seem like I'm over taking his thread. If Link wants to post if it's okay, then I'll get working. His keyboards are the best! I'm using an altered version of his Brass keyboard that I never shared.
oh my ok but whatever u can do plus i love it i be on twitter killin my auto text i swear my htc incredible is sexy
Beautifull skin!
But in portrait-mode the buttons "delete" and "shift" are empty.
Edit1: the same for the button for the microfone and the "return" key.
Edit2: the same problem in landscape mode. Maybe the device is the reason for that.. it's the HTC Desire HD.
But in portrait-mode the buttons "delete" and "shift" are empty.
Edit1: the same for the button for the microfone and the "return" key.
Edit2: the same problem in landscape mode. Maybe the device is the reason for that.. it's the HTC Desire HD.
I love this keyboard but can u make em in different colors? I would love that.. thank u!
I was wonderin can u make Magenta, and Cyan usin this skin plz? thank u..
How come every time I click on the atahment of a skin to download it instead of zip file I get a php file??!?? 
I love all the variations of this keyboard! Simply stunning! Is it possible for me to make a white background under the glass layer for typing in daylight? The black is nearly impossible to see at times.
I love the dark gloss one! great work! My favorite skin by far
Awesome skins!!!!!!!
I really liked the "lined" skins. glossy black red lined/green/blue etc. I was wondering if there was a way to get the keyboard without the grayish-white gradient effect on the actual keys. basically like straight black keys with the "lined" effect.
I'm really having a difficult time explaining this. hopefully you were able to understand my request!
Thank you!
I'm really having a difficult time explaining this. hopefully you were able to understand my request!
Thank you!
still the best by far
+1 for blue and green of the last build please
needs
dan
+1 for blue and green of the last build please
needs
dan
This is like the best keyboard ever!! One question, though... how do I do vocals like "è", "à" etc...?
it´s great skin


