Is it possible to add ... as a single punctuation unit? Now if it's typed after space, one point is swapped, but after second is typed, these two points are pushed back.
... handling
Are you talking about the latest pro version? If you type "(space)..." and have "swap punctuation" enabled, what you get is " ..."
But it should be like "Well..." instead of "Well ..."
Then why do you type a space before?
They are autoinserted or picked from suggestion list.
This issue won't be taken into account?
It will, but as usual I'm waiting for other feedbacks to give this more priority
I've gotten pretty accustomed to just clicking the word i want (knowing i want periods after), pressing delete once, then adding periods. Simple enough.
Since … is officially one single punctuation mark called an ellipsis, most ideal is to replace three subsequent periods with … (Notice it's spelled as one character.) But I believe SMS doesn't support it, so it's useless. 